Hello, I'm Katie Heim
A passionate small business owner and entrepreneur, Katie comes from generations of small business owners. Katie has worked with every type of small business and non-profit entity, cutting her teeth in Houston Texas. Katie started her own firm during the Great Recession, so she knows a thing or two about the need to budget and keep a close eye on the bottom line. With over 20 years of experience Katie Heim and her team can help take your business to the next level.
If you need full charge bookkeeping with monthly reconciliation or a clean-up job, REVatx can help. From one-on-one tutorials with on-site staff and new business owners to directing and hiring a bookkeeping team, Katie and REVatx can do it all.
We strive to provide efficient and timely services in order to allow you time to focus on the growth of your business.
At Revolutions we provide unmatched support to our clients so they can focus on the bigger goals for their company, while upholding a balanced, growth oriented work-space for our employees, and cultivating a positive impact on the local business environment. Our goal is to foster and nurture the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside each of our clients!
Revolutions takes the guesswork out of preparing for year end tax filings and payroll so that you can focus on growing your business. By providing our clients with the important financial picture, we strive to help identify ways to improve cash flow and efficiency. A bookkeeper can be the key to the success of your small business. Let us help you with your bookkeeping project so you can get back to the business of your business.
Revolutions is committed to providing an inclusive work environment to clients and staff. Our promise is to take you and your financial needs seriously and treat you with dignity and patience in the process. WE WELCOME ALL EXPRESSIONS OF HUMANITY AT REVOLUTIONS!!!
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED:
- QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisors
- Diverse background in restaurants, bars, real estate business of every type, all trades and contact business and non-profits
- We work closely with CPAs, insurance brokers, and financial investment planners to provide excellent resources and referrals.
- 20+ years experience in all areas of bookkeeping, budgeting, tax planning, and best business and employment practices.
- Ten years in business serving clients in Houston, Austin and San Antonio
Here's some examples of the services we provide to our clients:
- Recording of day to day transactions
- Payroll for small to medium sized businesses
- Financial reporting with frequency tailored to client's needs
- Set up new books and organize businesses with QuickBooks software
- Advice on best practices for non-profits and small business
- One-on-one tutorials with the aim of creating self sufficiency for the business owner
- Clean up previously existing books and forensic accounting
- Liaison between clients and CPAs
- Facilitating outside audits for: sales tax, payroll, full charge non-profits
- Direct hire and training assistance with on-site staff